Below are some comments from our guests
- What can I say! For me, our day with you was one of those lifetime thrills which I shall remember as being as near perfect as it gets! The trip was exciting yet safe and comfortable. I particularly felt that, although you made us feel that we were in control, actually you were always there to stop us from getting into difficulty. Many thanks too for preparing the lunch and providing coffee and tea at regular intervals. Finally, it was interesting to hear your knowledge of matters to do with all things sailing, also your local history and geography gave the trip an extra dimension. Thank you once again and I hope we shall find another excuse to ask you to take us out again one day. Richard
- Both James and Luanne effortlessly achieved a level of hosting and skippering to the point we felt we were enjoying a days sailing with friends. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a days sailing experience and I certainly hope to find the time to use their service again. Best Regards, Lee
- Just a quick email to say a big thank you for a lovely day on Sunday. No feedback as such -it was just wonderful!
- What a most enjoyable day that was. It was so good to be in such good hands with James and Luanne, and the sailing was a healthy mix of wind, sea and sun. Charles and Julia
- Our grateful thanks for making Wednesday one of those days we shan't forget. You have the knack of making people like us feel we have been friends of yours for ages and you looked after us and explained things so well.
- Dear James and Luanne. What a lovely day we had the day we went to Bembridge. Thanks to your caring attention to detail, warm hospitality and calm handling we all enjoyed a truly memorable day. Best regards, Liz.